Deepin File Manager V1.7 is a revision, which not only added some features, but also optimized the details and fixed bugs from user feedback.
- Supported adding tag to file/folder;
- Supported pressing Ctrl+Z to undo last operations;
- Supported switching between light and dark theme;
- Supported video preview;
- Optimized?the?interaction?details,?fixed?the?issue?that?the?full?file?name?cannot?be?seen in a small Deepin?File?Manager?window;
- Fixed the issue that when there were many search results (had to scroll to display all), press Ctrl +A to delete all of them, but some results still exist.
- Fixed the issue that "Restore Defaults" in Settings did not work for some options;
- Fixed the issue that File Manager may crash after clicking "Cancel" in copying process and then deleting the new copied file;
- Fixed the issue that the tabs cannot be switched reversely by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Tab;
- Fixed the issue that the folder in search result cannot be set to share this folder;
- Fixed the issue that the picture in search result cannot be set as wallpaper;
- Fixed the issue that the tabs cannot be switched between Computer tab and other tabs;
- Fixed the issue that the tab name is empty when opening a folder in new tab in Computer window;
- Fixed the issue that all items in left navigation panel were selected when clicking in the below blank area;
- Fixed the issue that the partition name changed when using Gparted;
- Fixed the issue that File Manager did not refresh when copying files to smb directory;
- Fixed other bugs from user feedback.
Welcome to use Deepin File Manager V1.7 by updating your system or downloading it in Deepin Store.